So DJ and I took a trip down to the Outer Banks in North Carolina. We stayed north of Duck in Corolla and had an awesome time. We hung out with our friends Charlie and Steffens and did so many things.
Here is a list of the top things we did!
1) Boogie Boarding in the Ocean - Corolla sits right on the Altantic Ocean and we rode those waves all week long.
2) We walked to the top of the Currituck Beach Lighthouse and got to see Corolla from a whole new perspective. There was a cool spiral staircase that seemed to go on forever
3) We buried Charlie in the sand. I think he wanted to be Sandman in Spiderman 3.
4) We went to a Beach with beautiful wild horses that come right up to you.
5) We were chased for miles in our LandRover by crazy horse flies at that same beach - I think that's because Steffens swatted at a few of them. They were pretty darn mad. We thought they were going to carry Steffens away in his sleep.
6) DJ went on a race car with our Dad
7) DJ also played miniture golf with our Dad - I wanted to stay back and play board games.
8) We chased ghost crabs on the beach with flash lights.
9) We saw Fantasic Four - Rise of the Silver Surfer the only day it rained and I really liked it, despite my friends saying it was scary.
10) Finally we decided we should write "Where Was I? - The Outer Banks" Guess I'll have to talk to Dad about that one.
Here are some pictures from our trip - Dad's working on Facebook.com to have more photos available.
Ciao For Now